Sunday, September 9, 2012

Unique, 92-year-old pregnant

Seem incredible and totally absurd, but it is true. Protagonist is a 92-year-old woman, Huang Yiju: 60 years ago she remained pregnant, the but she held fetus died before birth, due to some complications during the last stage of pregnancy. According to local media the woman carrying in her womb, because the doctors at the hospital where she went to remove dead fetus asked 100 euro, a lump sum for the time. "It was a lot of excess in those days, my family did not have much money, so I decided to ignore them," said gruaja.Dhe today, this 92-year-old woman has a big belly, how to be pregnant. The secret was kept for 60 years, until a few weeks ago, when women had to go immediately to the hospital for stomach problems. "I did not believe my eyes when I saw that she had a baby in her belly. I am a doctor of 40 years and I have never seen or heard anything like that. Normally in such a case dead fetus is expelled from the body, or otherwise digest. It's incredible that it has remained intact in the stomach Huang. "

0 comments

Posts a comment

Postet e Popullarizuara

 
© New's New's
Dizajnuar Nga AlbLajm
Back to top