Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Here you can find out if someone loves you to death?

There are many people who want to know if your partner loves to death. But Russia has used a very strange proposal of marriage to simultaneously detect if his girlfriend to death. Let's say that in fact has shaken it. Alex Bykov faked his death to discover true love of his girlfriend, Irene. 30-year-old from Omsk hired a director, make-up artists, a screenwriter, dublantë actors to improvise the scene of an accident, so that when his girlfriend arrived, to discover that he had died, reported topics. His girlfriend was shocked and now says he will kill himself for what worked. "We leave that to meet somewhere, but when I went there were a lot of cars, ambulances, smoke, a real slaughter. When I saw Alexey covered in blood, a doctor told me that he had died. I broke into tears. But then he stood up and suggested that I covered with fake blood. I was so shocked that I wanted to kill him again, but this time seriously, "says Irena. Unfortunately Alex, she acknowledged the joke and said yes. The couple married last week. "I wanted her to understand how her life is empty without me. I believe it worked, but I promise that is the last time, "said Alexey.

0 comments

Posts a comment

Postet e Popullarizuara

 
© New's New's
Dizajnuar Nga AlbLajm
Back to top